My guest today is Laura Deyermond, Head of Viticulture for Newton Vineyards and a 2022 Wine Enthusiast Future 40 recipient. In this episode Laura shares her passion for farming grapes sustainably and organically to preserves the ecosystem in the vineyard. She will also talk about the various roles it takes to manage and maintain a working vineyard and she’ll give advice to help you get your hands dirty in the vineyard too.
- Book a private career coaching session with Karen Wetzel at https://go.oncehub.com/KarenWetzel
- Receive a 5% discount on any Napa Valley Wine Academy classes, including WSET. Register for your course at www.napavalleywineacademy and use promo-code NVWApodcast
- Check out our Wine Education Abroad Program: https://napavalleywineacademy.com/wine-education-abroad-2023/
- Sign up for our newsletter at https://go.napavalleywineacademy.com/wine-news-that-educates
- Become a member at https://napavalleywineacademy.com/nvwa-membership/
- Newton Winery: https://www.newtonvineyard.com/
- Job opportunities at Newton Winery: https://www.newtonvineyard.com/en-US/general/careers.html