Ask yourself these questions. If you answer no to any of them, this workshop is for you!
- Do you understand what to include and how much to include in the Short Written Answer portion of the Level 3 theory exam?
- FYI -This is an area that causes many students to fail the theory exam, and we teach you how to confidently master what the WSET is looking for with the various types of these questions.
- Do you know what the WSET is looking for when they ask you to explain a given term or topic?
- Do you know what the WSET is looking for when they ask you to describe a term or topic?
- Do you know what types of questions appear on the theory exam?
- Do you know how to best recall theory information in an exam setting?
- Do you understand how the WSET wants you to interactively study, moving back and forth between the viticulture and production sections with the regional chapters?
- Do you know if you will be tested on specialty wine styles such as Hunter Valley Semillon, Rutherglen Muscat, and Amarone della Valpolicella?
- Do you know how to maximize points on the SAT tasting exam?
How is this workshop different from the WSET Level 3 Hybrid being offered? The Level 3 Hybrid is a package that includes the WSET Level 3 online course AND a two-day in-person workshop for exam preparation. If you signed up solely for the Online Level 3 and now realize that you would benefit from in-class time calibrating your palate to a certified WSET instructor as well as help in knowing how to answer Short Written Answer questions, then this exam workshop is for you.