WSET Level 1 | 1 Day Virtual
$3591-Day Course 8:30 am to 2:30 pm Pacific Time
WSET Level 1 Course
Join us for the WSET level 1 course, a one-day Foundation course in our Virtual Classroom. This hands-on course teaches students through sight, smell, and taste, to understand more about wine. By the end of the WSET level 1 course, you’ll be able to taste wine using a systematic approach and be able to identify the main styles of wine. You’ll also learn the key principles of food and wine pairing and be able to apply these to your own food and wine choices.
In addition, our expert instructors will teach you the basics of tasting using our 6-bottle tasting kits shipped directly to you! The course includes an online study module, wine kit, and all exam fees.
To obtain the WSET Level 1 Award Certificate in Wine, you will need to successfully pass an online OR in-person exam that is made up of 30 multiple-choice questions.
Successful students will receive a WSET certificate.
Why you will love taking the WSET Level 1 in Wines Virtual course from us:
- We Prepare you for Success - Before you even step foot in our virtual classroom, we offer you a complete online pre-study module which you can access immediately after enrollment. This best prepares you for your Level 1 exam which takes place at the end of your in-class session. (FYI, we consistently have some of the highest WSET exam scores globally)
- We Give You Flexibility - We offer you the largest selection of course dates and location options so you can find a class that best fits your schedule.
- You’ll Be In Good Company - You will join a community of 4,000+ students who have studied with us and successfully completed the WSET Level 1.
- You’ll Be Making the Right Choice - You will be in good hands, studying with an expert instructor at America’s Premier Wine School, winner of the WSET Global and Riedel Wine Educator of the Year Award.
Include in your tuition:
- Enrollment fee
- Course materials
- Online student study resource
- Virtual Classroom instruction with wines for tasting
- Exam fee
- Domestic shipping
You MUST be 21 years of age or older at the time of enrollment.
We are able to ship the wine kits to the following states ONLY: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, ME, MA, MI, MN, MO, MT, NE, NV, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY, Wash DC
NO SHIP LOCATIONS: International, AK, AL, AR, CT, DE, HI, MD, MS, NH, NJ, RI, SD, UT, VT, WV.
ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY.
There is no previous wine knowledge necessary to enroll in this course. This online class is specially designed for:
- Those in the retail, hospitality, or wholesale areas of the wine industry wishing to with little wine knowledge looking to obtain greater knowledge and professional certification from a trusted internationally-recognized organization.
- Wine enthusiasts wanting an introduction to the main styles of wine available
- Front-line staff and/or anyone wanting basic product knowledge and skills in the storage and service of wines
- Anyone wanting to learn how to taste and access wines professionally
WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust)
|Region of Study||
Oct 9, 2021, Dec 11, 2021