Why you will love taking the WSET Level 1 in Wines Virtual course from us:
- We Prepare you for Success - Before you even step foot in our virtual classroom, we offer you a complete online pre-study module which you can access immediately after enrollment. This best prepares you for your Level 1 online exam which takes place after you complete your virtual session. Multiple exam dates are available. (FYI, we consistently have some of the highest WSET exam scores globally)
- We Give You Flexibility - We offer you the largest selection of course dates so you can find a class that best fits your schedule.
- You’ll Be In Good Company - You will join a community of 4,000+ students who have studied with us and successfully completed the WSET Level 1.
- You’ll Be Making the Right Choice - You will be in good hands, studying with an expert instructor at America’s Premier Wine School, winner of the WSET Global and Riedel Wine Educator of the Year Award.
Include in your tuition:
- Enrollment fee
- Course materials
- Online student study resource
- Virtual Classroom instruction with wines for tasting*
- Exam fee
- Domestic shipping
You MUST be 21 years of age or older at the time of enrollment.
You will receive a separate email with instructions on how to redeem your wine kit upon registration. ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED UPON DELIVERY.
We are able to have wine kits shipped to the following states ONLY: AL, AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, ID, IL, IN, IA, KS, KY, LA, MD, ME, MA, MN, MO, MT, NE, NH, NV, NM, NY, NC, ND, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, VA, WA, WI, WY, and Wash DC.
NO SHIP LOCATIONS: International, AK, AR, CT, DE, HI, MI, MS, NJ, RI, SD, UT, VT, and WV.
There is no previous wine knowledge necessary to enroll in this course. This online class is specially designed for:
- Those in the retail, hospitality, or wholesale areas of the wine industry wishing to with little wine knowledge looking to obtain greater knowledge and professional certification from a trusted internationally-recognized organization.
- Wine enthusiasts wanting an introduction to the main styles of wine available
- Front-line staff and/or anyone wanting basic product knowledge and skills in the storage and service of wines
- Anyone wanting to learn how to taste and access wines professionally
There are no reviews yet.