WSET LEVEL 2 CERTIFICATION
Wine and Spirits
The WSET Level 2 Certifications are a beginner to intermediate level qualifications exploring wines and spirits, or spirits for those working in the industry or wine and spirit enthusiasts. Designed for individuals seeking a core understanding of wine or spirits these qualifications explores the major grape varieties, raw materials used for spirits, important wine regions or regions of production of spirits. You’ll learn about the styles of wines or spirits produced as well as key classifications and labeling terminology. Upon successful completion, you will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin and will be able to use the associated WSET certified logo.
WSET Level 2 Certifications
Why you will love taking the WSET Level 2 in Wines course from us:
- We Prepare you for Success – Before you even step foot in our classroom, we offer you a complete online Level 2 pre-study module which you can access immediately after enrollment. This added resource provides a structured study and best prepares you for the WSET exam. This is just one of the reasons our students consistently score above the global average on their Level 2 exam.
- We Give You Flexibility – We offer you the largest selection of course dates with location options around the U.S. so you can find a class that best fits your schedule.
- You’ll Be In Good Company – You will join a community of 4,000+ students who have studied with us and successfully completed the WSET Level 2
- You’ll Be Making the Right Choice – You will be in good hands, studying with an expert instructor at America’s Premier Wine School, winner of the WSET Global and Riedel Wine Educator of the Year Award.
- Beginner to Intermediate
WHAT YOU’LL LEARN
- How wine and/or spirits are made
- What factors influence wine and/or spirits style
- The key white and black grape varieties and their characteristics (for the wine course only)
- The important wine and/or spirits producing regions of the world
- The production of sparkling, sweet, and fortified wines
- Label terminology
- Food and wine pairing principles
- The principal categories of spirits and liqueurs, and how they are made
- How to describe wine and/or spirits style using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting® (SAT)
- Courses are offered in-person and online, however, exams must be taken in-person within 12 months of taking the course
- All course materials and textbooks, including any test fees, are included.
No products were found matching your selection.