Holding the WSET Level 2 certification or equivalent experience is strongly recommended. If you have further questions or are curious about taking an entrance test for this course, please call us at 855-513-9738. Price includes all course material, exam fees, and wines tasted in class.
PLEASE NOTE that the 2022 Bootcamp takes place over 7 consecutive days (with the exam held on day 8):
- Sunday, September 18 to Saturday, September 24, 2022– 9 am to 5 pm
- Sunday, September 25, 2022 - 10 am to 1 pm – WSET Level 3 Exam
- Sunday, October 1 to Saturday, October 7, 2022– 9 am to 5 pm
- Sunday, October 8, 2022 - 10 am to 1 pm – WSET Level 3 Exam
Included in the Tuition:
- Our ONLINE LEVEL 3 Pre-Study course is included with the course
- Transportation on field trip days and winemaker dinner is included.
- Gourmet lunches on all days are included.
- The course requires 32 hours of classroom instruction.
- All course materials and textbooks, including any test fees, are included
- Only wines to be tasted in class are provided in this course.
- Advanced preparation with course text and materials is required
This course provides a more in-depth and comprehensive look at the world of wines with an intense focus on systematically and professionally tasting wines.
Class is taught at our education center in Napa and includes field study trips to vineyard properties where you will learn about viticulture and to wineries where you will learn winemaking first hand. Price $3995 (includes all study materials, wines, field-trip transportation, lunch during the course, vintner-hosted dinner, exam fees, and instructors)