Holding the WSET Level 2 certification or equivalent experience is strongly recommended. If you have further questions or are curious about taking an entrance test for this course, please call us at 855-513-9738. Price varies depending upon location and includes all course material, exam fees, and wines tasted in class.
PLEASE NOTE that the WSET Level 3 Bootcamp takes place over 7 consecutive days (with the exam held on day 8):
- Option one: Sunday, September 19 to Saturday, September 25, 2021– 9 am to 5 pm – SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, September 26, 2021 – 10 am to 1 pm – WSET Level 3 Exam
- Option two: Sunday, October 17 to Saturday, October 23, 2021– 9 am to 5 pm – SOLD OUT!
- Sunday, October 24, 2021 – 10 am to 1 pm – WSET Level 3 Exam
- Option three: Sunday, September 18 to Saturday, September 24, 2022– 9 am to 5 pm – RESERVE YOUR SPOT IN 2022!
- Sunday, September 25, 2022 – 10 am to 1 pm – WSET Level 3 Exam
Included in the Tuition:
- Our Full WSET Level 3 course is included with the Tuition
- Transportation on field trip days and winemaker dinner is included.
- Gourmet lunches on all days are included.
- The course requires 32 hours of classroom instruction.
- All course materials and textbooks, including any test fees, are included
- Only wines to be tasted in class are provided in this course.
- Advanced preparation with course text and materials is required
This course provides a more in-depth and comprehensive look at the world of wines with an intense focus on systematically and professionally tasting wines.
Class is taught at our education center in Napa and includes field study trips to vineyard properties where you will learn about viticulture and to wineries where you will learn winemaking first hand. Price $3995 (includes all study materials, wines, field-trip transportation, lunch during the course, vintner-hosted dinner, exam fees, and instructors)