- 4 instructor-led webinars (2 hours each) held via Zoom
- Online classroom containing worksheets, vocab lists and other study support resources
- All webinars are recorded and posted in the online classroom on the next business day
Students will begin their course of study once they register for the unit and receive their course materials. Students should expect to study for a minimum of 50 hours over a period of about 10 weeks.
Upon registration students will receive access to the WSET's digital study guide, which will be the main source of study material for this unit. Students will also have access to the WSET’s Online Resource and Feedback Testing Classroom where students can access supplemental learning material & mock exams. NVWA also provides supplemental learning materials in the online course.
- 60-minute written exam with multi-part, open response style questions
- Must be taken in person in Napa, CA on the date associated with your course
- Results issued via email approximately 3 months after exam (graded at WSET London headquarters)
Course & Exam Dates:
Course Dates: August 29, 2022-October 24, 2022
Exam Date: October 25, 2022
Registration Deadline: August 28, 2022
Webinar Times: 5-7pm PST on Wednesdays
Webinar Dates: 9/14/22, 9/21/22, 10/5/22, 10/11/22