We’ve finally come to the third and final episode in our series featuring the talent acquisition team with SGWS, the largest distributor in American
In our first episode we met Vince Pierce, the Senior Director and Head of Talent Acquisition. In the second episode you met Chip Turrisi, Director of Early Career Recruiting and Mike Cashion, Senior Talent Acquisition Manager for ETP, which is a fancy term for IT. And last but not least, today I’ll introduce you to Brittany Merritt, National Talent Acquisition Director for Operations, Supply Chain and Corporate functions, and Kristi Gardner, National Talent Acquisition Director for Sales. Together, Brittany and Kristi recruit for the segments with the largest number of employees across the US, which means, they are likely looking for talent in your market.
This entire series has been packed with great advice for anyone looking to for a wine job and this episode does not disappoint.
Show Notes & Resources:
- Book a private career coaching session with Karen Wetzel at https://go.oncehub.com/KarenWetzel
- Receive a 5% discount on any Napa Valley Wine Academy classes, including WSET. Register for your course at www.napavalleywineacademy and use promo-code NVWApodcast
- Sign up for our newsletter at https://go.napavalleywineacademy.com/wine-news-that-educates
- Become a member at https://napavalleywineacademy.com/nvwa-membership/
- Networking article: https://napavalleywineacademy.com/wine-industry-career-series-the-power-of-networking/
- 3-Tiered System article: https://napavalleywineacademy.com/wine-industry-career-series-understanding-the-three-tiered-system/
- Brittany Merritt’s LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/brittanytilley/
- Kristi Gardner LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/kristi-gardner-35289615/
- Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits Career Board: https://www.southernglazers.com/careers