Did you know that we include with every WSET Level 2 IN-PERSON course, at no additional charge, access to our exclusive online portal?
This complete online study resource is packed with videos, quizzes, and study exercises, all designed to ensure you pass with the highest grade possible.
Why you will love taking the WSET Level 2 in Wines course with us:
- We Prepare you for Success – Before you even step foot in our classroom, you will complete our online Level 2 pre-study module which you will access immediately after enrollment. This added resource provides a structured study, with guided reading lessons, tasting note activities, lecture videos explaining key concepts, practice quizzes and a full mock exam to best prepare you for the WSET exam. This is just one of the reasons our students consistently score above the global average on their Level 2 exam.
- We Give You Flexibility – We offer you the largest selection of course dates with location options around the U.S. so you can find a class that best fits your schedule.
- You’ll Be In Good Company – You will join a community of 4,000+ students who have studied with us and successfully completed the WSET Level 2
- You’ll Be Making the Right Choice – You will be in good hands, studying with an expert instructor at America’s Premier Wine School, winner of the WSET Global and Riedel Wine Educator of the Year Award.
There are no restrictions on entry to the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines. Included in your tuition:
- Enrollment fee
- Course materials
- Online student study resource
- Classroom instruction with wines for tasting
- Exam fee
You MUST be 21 years of age or older at the time of enrollment.