WSET Level 1 | Napa, CA
$3691-Day Course 10 am to 4:30 pm
Join us for the WSET Level 1 one day Foundation course at our Napa Valley Education Center.
This hands-on course teaches students through sight, smell, and taste, to understand more about wine. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to taste wine using a systematic approach and be able to identify the main styles of wine. You’ll also learn the key principles of food and wine pairing and be able to apply these to your own food and wine choices.
Successful students will receive a WSET certificate of completion and glass of sparkling wine during our graduation ceremony!
Why you will love taking the WSET Level 1 in Wines course from us:
- We prepare you for Success - Before you even step foot in our classroom, we offer you a complete online pre-study module which you can access immediately after enrollment. This best prepares you for your Level 1 exam which takes place at the end of your in-class session. (FYI, we consistently have some of the highest WSET exam scores globally)
- We Give You Flexibility - We offer you the largest selection of course dates and location options so you can find a class that best fits your schedule.
- You’ll Be In Good Company - You will join a community of 4,000+ students who have studied with us and successfully completed the WSET Level 1.
- You’ll Be Making the Right Choice - You will be in good hands, studying with an expert instructor at America’s Premier Wine School, winner of the WSET Global and Riedel Wine Educator of the Year Award.
What you'll learn
- The main types and styles of wine
- Common wine grapes and their characteristics
- How to store and serve wine
- The principles of food and wine pairing
- How to describe wine using the WSET Level 1 Systematic Approach to Tasting Wine® (SAT)
Include in your tuition:
- Enrollment fee
- Course materials
- Online student study resource
- Classroom instruction with wines for tasting
- Exam fee
- Graduation ceremony for successful students
You MUST be 21 years of age or older at the time of enrollment.
If you already have a basic understanding of wine we recommend checking out the WSET Level 2 program
WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust)
|Region of Study||
October 16, 2021, November 20, 2021, December 18, 2021, January 8, 2022, February 5, 2022, March 5, 2022, April 2, 2022, May 7, 2022, June 4, 2022, July 2, 2022, August 6, 2022, September 10, 2022, October 8, 2022, November 5, 2022, December 10, 2022