Come Study for your WSET Level 3 Advanced Award in Wine & Spirits with Napa Valley Wine Academy.
Are you ready to take the next step in your wine studies? Then the WSET Level 3 Advanced certification is the right choice if you are looking to get an internationally recognized Wine certification. This course provides an in-depth and comprehensive look at the world of wines and spirits with an intense focus on systematically and professionally tasting wines and understanding the worlds diverse wine regions.
- The WSET® Level 3 course covers the major grapes and wine styles produced around the world, including what influences the style and quality of these wines and the prices procured for them.
- A guided tasting of 60+ different wines –still, sparkling, and fortified—and four spirits will be conducted in class over the course of 4-5 days.
- Level of Knowledge Needed to Take This Course: WSET® Level 2 certification is recommended.
- Instructors who are energetic and knowledgeable with decades of experience in the wine industry and will guide you through the administrative and learning process of this advanced certification.
- Classroom wines specifically chosen to be representative of subject and regions covered, and brands that are recognizable or of quality to make best showcase a variety and region.
- Instructor availability for questions by phone and email.
5 Great Reasons to Study your WSET Level 3 with Napa Valley Wine Academy?
- You will study in an atmosphere of learning and higher education.
- You can swirl, taste, and pair in our Napa Wine Education Center classrooms.
- You will learn from a faculty that’s a “Who’s Who” of wine and wine education, including Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers, Certified Wine Educators, and Diploma holders with the WSET, as well as from guest lecturers from around the Napa Valley and beyond.
- You will join a community of people who are passionate about wines, beverages, and food.
- With your WSET Level 3 you are prepared for the career of your dreams. People who took the WSET Level 3 with us can be found working at importers, distributors, wineries, beverage retail outlets, and wine media as wine buyers, wine directors, wine managers, entrepreneurs, general managers, and more.
TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FILL OUT
“I learned so much and increased my confidence when speaking about wine as well. It cemented my desire to remain in the wine industry and to continue to learn. The presentations were impressive and inspiring.”- Brian E.
“Absolutely awesome experience, totally enjoyed it. Teachers were awesome! I thought you guys did an amazing job!”- Amy S.