Come study for your WSET Level 2 Intermediate Award in Wines & Spirits with Napa Valley Wine Academy.
You will taste 40+ wines from around the globe preparing you to earn the Level 2 Intermediate Award in Wines and Spirits Certification from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust), a prestigious international wine credential.
In as few as three days at our locations in Napa Valley, California, Tampa, Florida, or after five weeks with our Online Class option, you will qualify for a wide range of positions including: sommelier, beverage buyer, wine bar proprietor, wholesaler, importer, retailer and more, as you enter a whole new world of wine.
The WSET Level 2 Award in Wines and Spirits qualification covers the key grape varieties grown and the different styles of wine produced around the world, as well as the production of spirits and liqueurs. During class, students will be taken through a guided tasting of wines and taught the WSET® Systematic Approach to Tasting wine that will teach you to access wines in a structured manner.
5 Great Reasons to Study your WSET Level 2 with Napa Valley Wine Academy:
- You will study in an atmosphere of learning and higher education.
- You can swirl, taste and pair in our Napa Wine Education Center classrooms.
- You will learn from a faculty that’s a “Who’s Who” of wine and wine education, including Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers, Certified Wine Educators and Diploma holders with the WSET, as well as from guest lecturers from around the Napa Valley and surrounding wine regions.
- You will join a community of people who are passionate about wines, beverages and food.
- With your WSET Level 2 Award, you will be better prepared for the career of your dreams. People who have successfully completed their Level 2 with us are now working at importers, distributors, wineries, beverage retail outlets, and wine media as wine buyers, entrepreneurs and more.
TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FILL OUT
“I learned so much and increased my confidence when speaking about wine as well. It cemented my desire to remain in the wine industry and to continue to learn. The presentations were impressive and inspiring.”- Brian E.
“Absolutely awesome experience, totally enjoyed it. Teachers were awesome! I thought you guys did an amazing job!”- Amy S.