This course provides a more in-depth and comprehensive look at the world of wines with an intense focus on systematically and professionally tasting wines.
Holding the WSET Level 2 certification or equivalent experience is strongly recommended. If you have further questions or are curious about taking an entrance test for this course, please call us at 855-513-9738. Price varies depending upon location and includes all course material, exam fees, and wines tasted in class.
PLEASE NOTE that Level 3 WSET courses take place over 7 consecutive days (with the exam held on day 8):
- Sunday, March 24th to Saturday, March 30th 9 am to 5 pm
- Sunday, March 31st Exam 10 am to 1:30 pm
Included in the Tuition:
- Our ONLINE LEVEL 3 Pre-Study course is included with the course
- Transportation on field trip days and winemaker dinner is included.
- Gourmet lunches on all days are included.
- Course requires 32 hours of classroom instruction.
- All course materials and textbooks, including any test fees are included
- Only wines to be tasted in class are provided in this course.
- Advanced preparation with course text and materials is required
Class is taught at our education center in Napa and includes field study trips to vineyard properties where you will learn about viticulture and to wineries where you will learn winemaking first hand. Price: $2500 (includes all study materials, wines, field-trip transportation, lunch during the course, vintner-hosted dinner, exam fees, and instructors)