WSET San Francisco
WSET Wine Education Excellence in San Francisco Bay Area
We are proud to offer wine certification courses including the prestigious; WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust), Society of Wine Educators, French Wine Scholar, Italian Wine Central, and American Wine Studies certifications in the San Francisco north bay location of Napa Valley. As the winner of the WSET and Riedel Global Wine Educator of the Year for 2016, there is no better school to help prepare you for a lifelong career and enjoyment of wine than Napa Valley Wine Academy.
Why Study with Napa Valley Wine Academy?
- On January 23, 2017, we were awarded the prestigious Riedel Trophy for the WSET GLOBAL Educator of the Year by The Wine & Spirit Trust in London England.
- You’ll study in an environment of professional and approachable learning — both inside the classroom and on-sight, with visits to wineries, vineyards, and barrel cooperages, all literally down the road from our academy.
- You’ll learn to swirl, sip, taste and pair wines from our Education Center in Downtown Napa in the heart of Napa Valley (North Bay San Francisco).
- Our instructors are the “Who’s Who” of wine and wine education, including Masters of Wine, Master Sommeliers, Certified Wine Educators and Diploma holders with the WSET, as well as guest lecturers from around the Napa Valley and other important global wine regions.
- You’ll be a welcome addition to our community of enthusiasts, educators, and industry pros–all sharing the same passion for wine, spirits, and food.
- With your WSET, AWE, IWP, CSW or FWS certification, you will be better prepared for the wine career of your dreams.
- Our students rave about us! Check out our testimonials page.