WSET Level 4 Diploma In-Person
Study for your WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines & Spirits in the comfort of our classroom
WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines and Spirits In-Person Study
The In-class sessions primarily take place on weekends in an intensive format.
The in-class sessions are carefully scheduled to allow time for personal study at home and feature:
- Lectures led by industry experts
- Guided workshop exercises for theory and essay prep
- Guided and strategic tastings of over 250 light, sparkling and fortified wines & 32 spirits carefully curated to build analytical tasting skills and supplement theoretical knowledge
- Focused study and exam practice
Live webinars offer numerous additional opportunities including:
- Additional theory instruction
- Deep dives on difficult concepts or subjects
- Exam strategy
- Paper and essay writing strategy
In-class sessions are augmented by monthly live webinars and include sessions run by industry experts on subjects relevant to upcoming units and exams. For students unable to join a live webinar, these sessions are taped and made available for later viewing.
Live webinar sessions are in addition to the recommended schedule of teaching hours and provide the student with additional opportunities to interact with industry experts. There is no additional fee for these webinars; they are automatically included with your registration.
WSET Diploma Feedback Tests
- Passing the Level 4: To encourage successful exam preparation, included in your tuition is automatic enrollment in the WSET’s Diploma Feedback Tests. These Feedback Tests are a series of mock papers that are graded by WSET Educators. This valuable feedback will enable you to better prepare for the exams.
- Educational Field Trips are optional, additional expert-led study sessions to wineries and vineyards in Napa Valley. These sessions bring a greater level of understanding to certain topics such as vine training and pruning, wine filtration, etc. Registered students will be informed of dates and fees for these add-on learning experiences.
Applications will be accepted until the end of August 2018, and the first course will start the beginning of September 2018. Specific dates for this cohort schedule will be announced soon.
WSET Level 4 Diploma in Wines & Spirits Intensive IN-PERSON Program (Tuition $7,900**)
Tuition Payment Options
- Option 1: Payment in full upon accepted enrollment $7,900
- Option 2: $2,100 due at time of accepted enrollment with 5 quarterly payments of $1,200 beginning December 1, 2018, and ending April 2021 (Total payment $8,100)
**All tuition paid, and enrollment in the course is valid for 3 Academic Years as per the WSET Level 4 Diploma Wines & Spirits specifications to cover exams and exam re-sit opportunities. Most students complete the program in two years, but the three-year academic period allows for any necessary exam re-sits. Tuition includes all first attempt exam registration fees for each unit.