Have you ever pictured yourself coming home at the end of your work day with mud-stained boots from working in a vineyard, or red wine stains on your shirt after shoveling grapes in a winery?
Well if getting your hands dirty speaks to you, then strap your hat on for today’s episode.
Our guest is Nate Weis, the VP of Winegrowing and a winemaker at the prestigious Silver Oak Winery and Twomey Cellars. He will give you a sense of what it’s like to work in the vineyard and in the wine cellar, from entry level jobs to being the boss. So, if you want a peek behind the curtain to learn about jobs that take wine from grapes to glass this show is for you.
- Book a private career coaching session with Karen Wetzel at https://go.oncehub.com/KarenWetzel
- Receive a 5% discount on any Napa Valley Wine Academy classes, including WSET. Register for your course at www.napavalleywineacademy and use promo-code NVWApodcast
- Sign up for our newsletter at https://go.napavalleywineacademy.com/wine-news-that-educates to learn about upcoming events, new courses and free webinars
- Silver Oak : https://silveroak.com/
- Twomey : https://twomey.com/