This qualification has a minimum requirement of 26 hours of study time, including 14 hours of classroom study.
Successful students will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
The Level of Knowledge Needed to Take This Course: None necessary.
- How spirits are made
- The characteristics of the main styles of spirits and liqueurs
- How production methods affect style and quality
- The major global spirits brands
- How to taste and describe spirits using the WSET Level 2 Systematic Approach to Tasting Spirits® (SAT)
To obtain the WSET® Level 2 Award Certificate in Spirits, you will need to successfully pass the 50 multiple choice question exam.
Upon successful completion of this WSET® Level 2 Certification Course, you will have gained
- Training in the broad range of spirits and liqueur, knowledge which will help you in sales, hospitality and wholesale areas of the industry.
- Tutored tasting of spirits
- Knowledge of the systematic approach to tasting that will allow you to assess a spirit’s quality and price
- Level 2 Award in Spirits Certification from the WSET®
- Tuition Fee $795
- Includes Priority shipping of course book, 2-Day course, textbooks, study materials, tasting samples and exam.
More Dates Coming Soon!