WSET Level 2 | Santa Barbara, California
$889Two-day Сourse 9am-5pm
Join us for our WSET Level 2 courses in Santa Barbara wine country. Two-day course, 8-hour per day 9am – 5pm
This structured and informative course explores the major grape varieties and important regions that define the world’s key wines. You’ll learn about production, key labeling terminology, and major classifications to help you identify wines with confidence.
Successful students will receive a WSET certificate and lapel pin.
- All course materials and textbooks, including any exam fees, are included
- Access to the Level 2 online module included
Guided Learning Hours
The WSET Level 2 course comprises 16 hours of guided learning, including classroom and online learning activities, culminating with a 1 hour exam at the end of the second day of class.
Advanced preparation with course text and online learning materials is required. It is expected that students will spend a minimum of 4 hours outside of their in-person class completing the reading & video lessons, submitting tasting notes, and reviewing with the quiz activities in the online learning module.
The WSET Level 2 exam registration is included and will take place at the end of Day 2. All WSET Level 2 certification exams are ordered 30 business days before the exam date as per WSET requirements. If you are cancelling less than four weeks before the course we will not be able to cancel your order with the WSET. Reorder fees will apply.
**Please note: in-person courses may be transitioned to online courses with wine kit shipments pending the development of Covid-19. If traveling for this course, we highly encourage purchasing travel insurance.**
Did you know that we included with every WSET Level 2 IN-PERSON course, at no additional charge, access to our exclusive online portal?
This complete online study resource is packed with videos, quizzes, and study exercises, all designed to ensure you pass with the highest grade possible.
Why you will love taking the WSET Level 2 in Wines course from us:
- We Prepare you for Success - Before you even step foot in our classroom, you will complete our online Level 2 pre-study module which you will access immediately after enrollment. This added resource provides a structured study, with guided reading lessons, tasting note activities, lecture videos explaining key concepts, practice quizzes and a full mock exam to best prepare you for the WSET exam. This is just one of the reasons our students consistently score above the global average on their Level 2 exam.
- We Give You Flexibility - We offer you the largest selection of course dates with location options around the U.S. so you can find a class that best fits your schedule.
- You’ll Be In Good Company - You will join a community of 4,000+ students who have studied with us and successfully completed the WSET Level 2
- You’ll Be Making the Right Choice - You will be in good hands, studying with an expert instructor at America’s Premier Wine School, winner of the WSET Global and Riedel Wine Educator of the Year Award.
There are no restrictions on entry to the WSET Level 2 Award in Wines.
Include in your tuition:
- Enrollment fee
- Course materials
- Online student study resource
- Classroom instruction with wines for tasting
- Exam fee
- Domestic shipping
You MUST be 21 years of age or older at the time of enrollment.
|Dimensions||15 × 11.5 × 2 in|
WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust)
|Region of Study||
November 13-14, 2021