- Get set, go! The revolutionary growers who stood up to the grandes marques and won!
- A Menace to Society… the hazards of serving this most explosive of drinks
- With or without bubbles? Champagne physicist Gérard Liger-Belair explains how bubbles make this wine better
- Flutes or Coupes? Magnums or Jeroboams? The perfect glass and the best bottle size revealed
- Champagne and the future: which vintages and styles will we drink next?
- Homage to the Widow: we meet the women (past and present) who transform champagne
- Includes: Moët & Chandon, Krug, Bollinger’s ‘Vieilles Vignes Françaises’, Pol Roger, Dom Pérignon, Domaine Ruinart, Roederer, Veuve Clicquot and more…
- Contributions from top champagne writers: Tom Stevenson, Essi Avellan MW, Hugh Johnson, Serena Sutcliffe MW, Peter Liem, Tyson Stelzer and Robert Walters – with the ‘modern era’ welcomed in by Evelyn Waugh
(Pre-Sale) On Champagne
Sharpen Your Knowledge & Tasting Skills
An interactive online course designed to help anyone start talking about wine with confidence–even if you’re not a “wine person”.