In On Bordeaux:
- Hugh Johnson, Fiona Beckett and Baron Elie de Rothschild discuss dining out on Bordeaux: how best to serve it, with what and who with.
- Mathieu Chadronnier, Christian Seely and Joe Fattorini shed light on the way we see claret today.
- Ian Maxwell Campbell extols the virtues of 1871 and 1875, the last great vintages before the phylloxera plague.
- Fiona Morrison MW explores Bordeaux’s great bounce-back and how the vintage of 1982 changed everything.
- John Salvi, Bill Blatch and Peter Vinding-Diers reveal the wines that lead the way to Bordeaux’s future.
- Joe Fattorini serves up everything you need to know on running the iconic Médoc Marathon.
- Hugh Johnson pays tribute to Bordeaux master Michael Broadbent.