What you should know about Exam Labs: Level 3 Tasting Skills and Drills
- This course has rolling admissions; is delivered on demand; taken at your own pace
- You will be shipped a wine kit after registration
- This course is ideal for any WSET Level 3 student or anyone looking for advanced, blind tasting experience
- Your wine kit will include 6 187ml bottles of wine - already included in the price of this course
- Upon registration you will receive access to 6 Tasting Videos, one on each wine, taught by one of our amazing WSET Certified Educators
- Full SAT tasting note reveals are available for review and downloading/printing
- This program will use the WSET Level 3 SAT (Systematic Approach to Tasting) grid and will build your confidence with the gird before your exam
- You will receive access to our online portal with tasting videos and wine notes available on demand
- You will have 12 months of access to videos and wine notes
Sign up now to get your wine kit!
Nervous about the tasting portion of your Level 3 exam? Want to walk into your Level 3 Exam feeling confident about your tasting skills and calibration to the SAT tasting grid?
The tasting portion of the exam is one of the most nerve-wracking for students; we understand. You taste under pressure, unsure of whether you are calibrated correctly to the SAT tasting grid.
Yet with calibration and guidance, along with some important key tips, you can master the Level 3 SAT.
As the only school to be awarded the Global Wine Educator of the Year award twice, our certified instructors have helped hundreds of students pass the Level 3 tasting exam.
No matter your APP, our Certified Educator will help you calibrate your palate through tasting videos and a reveal of well-written tasting notes, all for wines included with this exam prep online class.
With our Level 3 SAT Mastery, you will receive or have:
- a set of six (6) wine samples included with your purchase
- an online platform including six (6) tasting videos, one of each wine, walking you through the SAT and providing tips and tricks on getting to the same levels and assessments as your Certified Wine Educator.
- the ability to gain these skills at your own pace; conducting the tastings as best for your schedule
- a full set of Certified-Instructor SAT tasting notes to see how the perfect notes are written
Are you ready to calibrate with a Certified WSET Instructor and learn how to gain maximum points on the tasting exam?