Key takeaways include:
- Data Analysis instruction to better understand who your customers are, better segment your customer data, learn how to create top six customer touch-point workflows and re-engage with each segment.
- Online Store Audit to make immediate improvements that will convert visitors into shoppers and keep them coming back. Identify the ideal shipping plan based on your price points and ship-to-states.
- Direct to Consumer Incentives and marketing initiatives that WORK! Case studies and reports will be revealed from 2017 DTC marketing initiatives that will equip your sales and marketing managers with insights needed to grow sales and reach new audiences.
- Customer Retention Touch-Points to stay connected in between visits and allow your staff to cater to customer preferences. Learn how to effectively use CRM and Social CRM management tools.
- Strategic Planning Tools for managers that can be shared with internal teams so that everyone is on the same page. Set realistic direct to consumer sales and retention goals to take advantage of this growing sales channel.
What are winery teams saying about DTC Wine Workshops? Find some testimonials here:
“Thank you for coming to DAOU and sharing your knowledge with us. There were some great takeaways from our workshop sessions that I plan on implementing to increase our wine club retention and continue to evolve our membership as a whole.”
Wine Club Manager
DAOU Vineyards & Winery
“Sandra – Thank you again for a wonderful presentation at the CANVAS event this morning. I found your content to be very interesting and helpful. I look forward to sharing it with my team.”
Joseph Phelps Vineyards
“The DTC Webinars are insightful, time-efficient, and effective for me and my boutique winery. Sandra’s presentations reflect both research and practical experience, and she follows up promptly on individual issues. Every seminar I come away with several immediately actionable ideas to improve my customer’s experience.”
“It’s rare when you find a webinar series that is this inspiring. Sandra has put together a clear, informative, and creative series that gives me tons of fun new ideas. Our winery’s marketing and web presence have improved with each month’s presentation. Thanks for all the great ideas and information Sandra!”
Santa Maria, CA
“Sandra has been incredibly helpful in assisting us to define and achieve our Direct to Consumer goals as a young, boutique winery. I look forward to working with Sandra in the future as we continue to grow and further our DTC reach.”
Tricia Record Swartz
Record Family Wines
San Miguel, CA