- Take a mock tasting exam of 3 flights (12 wines) under exam conditions utilizing wine categories that have been on past exams to best prep for the exam experience.
- Take part in a dipWSET instructor-led discussion of the tasting exam papers, including an in-depth look at the conclusions section and how best to arrive at conclusions of the various types of questions asked (ie needing to discern grape variety; quality differences; region/country of origin) and what type of information to include in conclusions.
- Receive critical instruction on your tasting note/paper questions
- Tie the wine tastings back to key theory concepts to build a deeper understanding of the wine styles and regions being analyzed.
- Review types of theory questions and learn how to know what type of information and how much information to give for the different types of written questions asked on the theory exam.
- Develop critical-thinking expertise on what to include in various types of exam theory questions