Find out more…
- Delve into the multi-millennia Lebanese wine tradition
- The story of a much loved icon: Chateau Musar’s red and white wines have gained a worldwide cult following since their ‘discovery’ by Michael Broadbent in 1979
- A year-by-year breakdown of how Musar survived the Lebanese Civil War (1975–1990)
- Vintage notes – charting the journey of these remarkable wines from 1951 right up to the winery’s latest release – from Jancis Robinson MW, Michael Broadbent, Steven Spurrier, and Bartholomew Broadbent
- How these wines came to be: from the limestone terroir of the Beka’a Valley to the Mediterranean splendour of winery at Ghazir
- Musar’s place at the birthplace of viticulture – charting Lebanon’s 8,000-year wine history
- Featuring an intimate portrait of Serge Hochar – wine lover, philosopher and survivor – by best selling US author Elizabeth Gilbert
- Stunning photography by Lucy Pope
- Taking on the World: how Musar found fame in the UK, the US and in Asia
- Tributes to Serge from our favorite wine commentators
- Wise words from Serge: a list of classic ‘Serge-isms’.
The perfect read for those who want to learn more about this incredible wine and delve into the multi-millennia-tradition of Lebanese wine.