Get wine confidence with our WSET Level 1 Wine Course. Perfect for establishing a good foundation in wine.
Through this course, you will taste wines from around the globe and be ready to earn the Level 1 Intermediate Award in Wine Certification from the WSET (Wine & Spirit Education Trust), a prestigious international wine credential. In as little as 1 Day at our locations in Napa Valley California or Tampa Florida, you will learn about wine and their different styles as well as the concepts of wine & food pairing.
Level 1 Award in Wine: This class provides a basic introduction to the main styles of wines available today. Level 1 is ideal for those who want to learn more for either personal knowledge, or to boost wine confidence for hospitality, retail or other front of the house positions in the industry. Great for restaurant servers without prior, formal wine education. Students will also gain insight into wine and food pairing techniques. Great for those entering the wine business or for those who want to know more about one of their favorite beverages.
5 Great Reasons to Study your WSET Level 1 with Napa Valley Wine Academy?
- You will study in an atmosphere of learning not pretension
- You can swirl, taste, and pair in our Napa Wine Education Center classrooms.
- You will learn from a faculty that’s open and approachable
- You will join a community of people who are interested in learning more about wines and food.
- With your WSET Level 1 you will have the confidence to enjoy wine in a whole new way as well as continue your wine education.
TO RECEIVE MORE INFORMATION PLEASE FILL OUT
“I learned so much and increased my confidence when speaking about wine as well. It cemented my desire to remain in the wine industry and to continue to learn. The presentations were impressive and inspiring.”- Brian E.
“Absolutely awesome experience, totally enjoyed it. Teachers were awesome! I thought you guys did an amazing job!”- Amy S.