Website The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET)
Who We Are:
The Wine & Spirit Education Trust (WSET), headquartered in London, is an international, not-for-profit organization, the world’s largest provider of education and qualifications in wine, spirits, and sake. Our qualifications are offered via a network of over 800 centers (Approved Programme Providers) in over 70 countries worldwide, with more than 120 here in North and South America and the Caribbean. Our Americas subsidiary headquarters are in downtown Hartford, CT, but remote role will be based anywhere within the United States with proximity to a commercial airport.
What You Will Do:
This will be a member of the rapidly expanding WSET Americas organization and will work in conjunction with Quality Assurance and Business Development team members in the U.S. and London to administer the WSET’s Approved provider approval and monitoring processes. A successful candidate for this position will play a large role in ensuring the highest quality levels in all aspects of WSET qualification delivery in the Americas, while building relationships with APP owners and managers across two continents. At the direction of the Quality Assurance Manager this position will:
- Carry out approval visits with new and existing APPs throughout North and South America and advise centers on WSET best practices.
- Correspond daily with centers on process and administration.
- Monitor maintain and review quality assurance procedures.
- Coordinate with the Business Development Team to review potential providers of courses.
- Represent the WSET at Trade Shows and Events
Who You Are:
- Experienced (3+years) professional. At ease traveling internationally
- Familiar with WSET Certification, Level 2 or3 Award in Wines and Spirits
- Business experience in compliance, consulting or as an employee of an APP
- Strong communication skills and analytical capabilities.
- Track record of leading projects from conception to completion
- Knowledge of French, Spanish and/or Portuguese desirable
Salary & Benefits:
Competitive Full-Time Salary
Full Medical Coverage Paid 100% for employee, Dental and vision available.
WSET Course Tuition Reimbursement
Opportunity to advance, WSET Americas is experiencing record growth and is committed to career progression.
To apply for this job please visit forcebrands.com.