MASTERING CHAMPAGNE STYLES
with Master of Wine Peter Marks
How well do you know Champagne?
Known globally for its winemaking method, terroir, and prestige, Champagne delights all of our senses. Most wine drinkers know about the main styles of Brut and Rosé, but there is so much more to learn and to enjoy.
Tour the unique growing areas of Champagne, the grape varieties and winemaking techniques with Peter Marks MW to gain a deeper understanding of the exceptional styles in this master-level class. Learn more about the types of producers in the Champagne region, how to decipher the styles and producers on the labels, and the aroma and flavor characteristics. You will have the opportunity to taste along with us three delicious wines from a grower, a house, and a coop as you begin your mastery of Champagne.
CHAMPAGNE SPECIAL EXPERIENCE SWEEPSTAKES
THE CHAMPAGNE BUREAU USA, AS PART OF ITS WEBINAR SERIES IN PARTNERSHIP WITH THE NAPA VALLEY WINE ACADEMY, IS RAFFLING OFF 10 SPOTS FOR A CHAMPAGNE SPECIAL EXPERIENCE TO INCLUDE:
- An exclusive spot to participate in an intimate webinar with a Champagne Cellar Master.
- Free access to the premium version of the Champagne Massive Open Online Course (MOOC), the first-of-its-kind Champagne-only course created by the Comité Champagne.
- Three bottles of exquisite Champagne shipped directly to you.
- Two Riedel tulip glasses.
TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES, YOU MUST:
- View our Napa Valley Wine Academy Champagne webinar, (recorded on Friday, July 17 at 4 p.m. PDT.)
- Register for the Classic (free) Version of the Champagne MOOC and send a screenshot of your dashboard to email@example.com as proof.
- Complete the Champagne MOOC quizzes in the Classic Version at 80% or higher by August 30, 2020, and send a screenshot of your dashboard that lists all quizzes are completed to firstname.lastname@example.org as proof.
- Have worked at a bar, restaurant or retail store in the past six months. Must provide the name of the company on the registration form for the webinar.
- If you already registered for the MOOC and completed it and meet the other criteria above, you are still eligible to enter the sweepstakes. However, you must send a screenshot of your completed MOOC dashboard to email@example.com as proof.
- Be a Resident of the US with a US shipping address
- Participants are eligible to enter the sweepstakes from June 20 to August 30, 2020.
- The Champagne Bureau will raffle names on September 1, 2020.
- The Champagne Bureau will contact winners by September 4, 2020.
- The Champagne Bureau in collaboration with NVWA will ship materials to the winners from Sept. 7-18, 2020.
- The webinar with the Champagne Cellar Master will be held in late September or early October. Specific dates to be announced to the winners only.
ABOUT THE CHAMPAGNE BUREAU USA
The Champagne Bureau, USA, is the official U.S. representative of the Comité Champagne, the trade association which represents the 16,100 grape growers and 360 houses of Champagne, France. The Bureau works to educate U.S. consumers about the uniqueness of the wines of Champagne and expand their understanding of the need to protect the Champagne region name.